Online entries for the MTB and Road event are now closed, to give the race office time to seed each pre-entry, print race numbers and pack everything for the number collection next week. If you missed the chance to enter, you can still get a late entry at one of the following number collection venues:
- Wednesday, 02 November – Bicycle Company, Centurion (09:00 – 17:00);
- Thursday, 03 November – Cyclelab Megastore, Fourways (09:00 – 17:00);
- Friday, 04 November – Tour de Frans Cycles, Boksburg (09:00 – 17:00);
- Saturday, 05 November – Carnival City (06:00 – 13:00).
Anyone doing the MTB and Road event can collect both numbers on Saturday at Carnival City – please allow enough time if you are planning to collect on the day.
Procedure for next week
An SMS/email will be sent out to all participants whose details are correctly captured on the Cycle Events online entry portal. It will provide your start time, race number and the number collection venues listed above.
The following information can be viewed on the website (click on the link to open each page):
* Please note that this is an outdoor event and the weather can influence the tracks we’ve planned to use. For rider safety, we may revert to the backup route if the severe thunderstorms cause damage to sections of the route.
More information will be posted on the website under relevant heading. Refer to the FAQ section if for generic queries and answers, otherwise send us a note via the contact form.