Basic Entry Details
- When: Sunday, 28 October 2018
- Time: from 07:00
- Distances (Cost):
- 21.1 Km – R120 per runner
- 10 Km – R100 per runner
- 5 Km – R50 per runner
- Online entries close on 21 October 2018.
- Categories & Prizes:
- 21.1 Km (top 3 men and woman);
- 10 Km (top 3 men and woman);
- 5 Km (top 3 men and woman);
- Spot prizes will be handed out at prize giving;
- All category winners need to be present at prize giving to collect their prize.
- Number collection:
- Wednesday, 24 October 2018 (09:00 – 17:00) at CycleLab, Lynnwood, Pretoria;
- Thursday, 25 October 2018 (09:00- 17:00) at CycleLab Megastore, Fourways;
- Friday, 26 October 2018 (09:00 – 17:00) at CycleLab, Boksburg;
- Saturday, 27 October 2018 (08:00 – 14:00) at Carnival City;
- Sunday, 28 October 2018 (05:00 – 06:30) at Carnival City.
- Race timing: manual
- Water points:
- 10 & 14Km – 2 on the route, plus one at the finish;
- 5 & 10Km – 1 on the route, plus one at the finish.
- Full Results will be published on our website within 48 hours, with prize giving planned to start once each category podium is complete.
The 5 Km route takes place inside the Carnival City outside entertainment area, west of the Casino. Only 36m of elevation gain on the lap.
The 21Km (left) and 10Km (right) route follows part of the course inside Carnival City, while most the route will be on trails used by the mountain bike race. The terrain is flat, and fast, on mostly jeep track and the occasional single track.
The GPS files (GPX) are available to download: